Tuesday, March 1, 2011

MIA, but I still love you.

This goes out to all the wonderful friends who I've lost touch with: I'm sorry. Every time a week goes by, a month, or even a year, when I haven't been able to make time to visit, it frustrates me -- enough that I need to say something about it. I could go on about how much work I've had, the changes I've experienced, the particular health problems I've been dealing with, which are all legitimate excuses, but it doesn't change the fact that I've been distant. I just want to say that it's nothing personal.

To my exes, to my former roommates, to my family, to my childhood friends, to my college chums, to the many extraordinary folks who've touched my life in Seattle -- please know that even though we may not see each other face to face, I haven't forgotten about you. For whatever it's worth, I still think about you, and wish you the best in your own journeys. And if we get the chance, let's hang out sometime, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment