Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wily Wednesday - Yule Crafts 2011

It's time to reveal what was keeping me madly busy during the last two weeks of December (and part of 2012). I wanted to wait until I gave away most of the gifts before writing this post, which is why it's late. I had big plans for Yule, but I procrastinated too much, and technically I'm not even finished. Anyway, here's a sampling of the 2011 Yule crafts:
  • New clothes for Bender!
  • Head scarves for Kai (in the background)
  • Paw stockings
  • Catnip fishies
  • Plush Angry Bird (Kai's obsessed with these guys)
  • Winter-themed FSMs (I only had the tree on hand, but I think the Santa hat is my favorite.)
  • Polymer clay tree ornaments
  • Jars of homemade blackberry, raspberry, and blueberry jams (I'm most proud of the blackberries -- we picked them in our own neighborhood. Doesn't get much more local than that!)
  • Homemade soaps, lip balm, and lotions.
  • Geeky Perler Bead magnets (I never did these as a kid, so I had to try them out.)
  • Oatmeal fudge (a recipe from Kai's mother)


No comments:

Post a Comment